Have a Question? Call us at 1-833-782-6062
Product Code: ZZUSB083HAWL
- Compact and light trifold design
- Lay flat, folded dimension 23" x 18"
- Unfolds to provide 45" of usable, interior length
- Interior strap to secure clothes flat
- Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap 43" - 74" (used when folded)
- Single top handle (used when folded)
- Exterior zipper pocket 19" x 13" with 2" depth
- Ideal for 2-3 suits and/or several garments
- Interior nylon zippers to protect clothing
- Cotton twill lining
- Luggage tag included
- Unique registration number per bag
45 Day Journey Guarantee
Experience the joy of owning Ghurka. If it’s just not the right fit for you, send it back for a refund or exchange within 45 days from the purchase.
Experience the joy of owning Ghurka. If you don’t like it, send it back for a refund or exchange within 45 days from the purchase. More Details
Handmade by Expert Craftsman
Each item is hand cut and hand stitched to the exact millimeter by skilled artisans who have spent a lifetime perfecting the craft.
For nearly 50 years, we’ve held a standard of creating high quality products that are meant to be inherited.
The Packet No. 83
To accommodate the global nomads and seasoned travelers who demand elevated style awareness in every time zone, the Packet No. 83 garment bag provides a convertible hanging system to meet your varied needs. Accommodating two or three suits and featuring a slim, functional fold-up design. Ideal for the traveler who wishes to maintain a polished appearance at all times.
The original Gurkha regimental gear of the 18th and 19th centuries — shoes, belts, bags and holsters — were made by hand for the rugged Gurkha officers who employed them. These English craftsmen used the finest hides and tanning formulas to produce items that would remain supple and strong under the most adverse conditions.
Likewise, our Ghurka collection is handmade by real people-artisans who have spent their lives learning the art of making beautiful and practical things out of fine leather. Our original factory in Norwalk, Connecticut and other global workshops employ skilled artisans and production staff who are passionate about hand craftsmanship.