Have a Question? Call us at 1-833-782-6062
Product Code: GBRASSVWLZ
- Dimensions 3.25" x 1.75"
- Solid Brass Plate
- 5 Lines, 20 Characters per line
- Special characters also available: & - , / ' @ _ ? ! () #
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Only printed in capital letters
- One line of characters: printed on line 3
- Two lines of characters: printed on lines 2 and 4
- Three lines of characters: printed on lines 1, 3, and 5
- Four lines of characters: printed on lines 1- 4
- Five lines of characters: printed on lines 1-5
This product is not eligible for returns. To view our full return policy click here.
Experience the joy of owning Ghurka. If you don’t like it, send it back for a refund or exchange within 45 days from the purchase. More Details
Handmade by Expert Craftsman
Each item is hand cut and hand stitched to the exact millimeter by skilled artisans who have spent a lifetime perfecting the craft.
For nearly 50 years, we’ve held a standard of creating high quality products that are meant to be inherited.
The Ghurka Brass
Fashioned from our signature metal elegantly riveted to heritage leather, Ghurka Brass makes your bag uniquely yours. Hand-stamped lettering of your choice carefully applied to solid brass plates. Enjoy ownership, unquestioned.
The original Gurkha regimental gear of the 18th and 19th centuries — shoes, belts, bags and holsters — were made by hand for the rugged Gurkha officers who employed them. These English craftsmen used the finest hides and tanning formulas to produce items that would remain supple and strong under the most adverse conditions.
Likewise, our Ghurka collection is handmade by real people-artisans who have spent their lives learning the art of making beautiful and practical things out of fine leather. Our original factory in Norwalk, Connecticut and other global workshops employ skilled artisans and production staff who are passionate about hand craftsmanship.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
MY WISH LISTX
WISH LIST AND COMPARE
Do you want to add products to your personal account?